As a strategist, coach and speaker, I strive to spend 80% of my time doing what I love to do the most-- working directly with my clients-- either in private one-on-one meetings, group coaching or speaking. This means I'm always looking for ways to systematize and automate " admin" work which does not require my personal attention.
That's how I pushed my business over the six-figure mark without hiring full-time team members! So how do I do it?
I look for tools which help me use my time efficiently-- while providing my clients the support they need to work with me.
Here are my top five tools:
Here's how YOU, Hello!, can figure out what you need for support:
- Make a list of all the tasks/activities you do every day (both work & personal). Write them all down--including laundry!
- Highlight those you love to do the most, you are good at and come naturally to you.
- Circle the ones you really don't like doing and you are NOT that good at, (Yes, you can circle laundry.)
- Next to the tasks you DON'T like doing-- take one of the following actions:
- The name of someone in your team or household you can delegate this task to
- A tech tool (from my list or other) that can automate this process
- NEXT? Commit to either delegating or introducing a tech tool to free up your time!
If you are not sure how to IMPLEMENT, then you simply answer the following questions in a reply email and we'll schedule some time to chat:
- What type of business/job are you in?
- What do you NOT like about your business/job?
Go ahead, send me
your answers now!
ARE YOU IN BUENOS AIRES? If so, let's connect!
I'll be in Buenos Aires arriving on Monday, March 13th until Monday, March 27th. Email me
and let's make a plan to get together.