In our home, we are getting ready to celebrate Christmas. The tree is up, (actually this year we have two!)
The kids have been working on their lists the whole month. Thanks to the digital age, their Christmas lists now come in the form of "Amazon Wish Lists". (It's insane how big they can dream!)
As I juggle end-of-the-year work, holiday parties, shopping and wrapping-- I think about the gifts I want to have under MY christmas tree.
I only have ONE tangible christmas wish this year--a fluffy white towel. (Simple, yet such a metaphor for what I wish for these days.)
My Christmas list looks like this:
- Hugging my children (the moment they sit still and if they allow me)
- Continue holding my husband's hand in bed as we drift to sleep
- Connecting with my family and friends back home. (Oh, how I long to be with them this holiday season. I especially miss the warmth of extended family around us.)
- My family gathered around the fireplace
- Continuing to work with people I love and supporting them in making an impact in the world
What is YOUR wish list this year? Write it down. Share it with the people in your world, then watch it happen for you!
I will be holding a place for your wishes to come true as we gather around our Christmas tree.
From our home to yours,
Dolores is a Strategist & Clarity Coach. She works with high achievers and helps them define the strategies they need to succeed in life and business. What separates her services from other strategists is that she only works with entrepreneurs and professionals looking to double the size of their business and reach a larger audience. Because of this, she is very focused on her services and leads her clients out of the fog and into the clarity where they co-create their unstoppable, clear strategy and lay the groundwork for their measurable success in 100 days. Her platform word is CLARITY from where she leads her clients into the crafting and implementation of their winning strategy.